Pastel de tres leches

Grilled Moroccan Pork Tenderloin

 









 


I had a jar of PC Black Label harissa spice blend in the spice rack for months, unopened, and this Grilled Moroccan Pork Tenderloin was just the recipe occasion to finally crack the seal. I made harissa sauce by adding a tablespoon of olive oil to the spice blend and letting it sit for a few minutes before mixing it with plain yogurt. The rub is made with fragrant cinnamon, paprika, cumin, and coriander, and the creamy harissa sauce with yogurt would make a great alternative to tzatziki for pitas.

I tossed a simple salad of parsley, tomatoes, and onions with a lemon and olive oil dressing, reminiscent of one I had the only time I went to Morocco, 25 years ago. Meanwhile, out on the Weber, the pork tenderloin hit 145F; the rub had carmelized to give a crunchy crust yet the centre of the loin stayed juicy and delicately pink!   ربح جيد

Comments