Pastel de tres leches

Dinner with the gang





  







I was just about to leave work on Friday afternoon, wondering if I would have salad or stir-fry for supper, when I received a text from J Martell, inviting me for dinner with the gang. Does a dog's lips move when it reads? Oh ya. Who could turn down great food with great friends? I stopped to pick up a bottle of wine and went home first to entertain Lucci for an hour so he wouldn't be too upset when I left him for the evening.

Shortly after I arrived, Chef J pulled a perfect stuffed pork loin out of the oven, piled on the roasted vegetables, and the dinner gang headed for the table. The meal and company were top drawer, and even though I was stuffed like that pork loin, I made room for desset - apple crisp with creme anglaise! Salad tomorrow. 

Comments