Pastel de tres leches

Kitchen Pantry Weather Bomb Project











Trapped inside during the weather bomb this past Thursday and Friday, I was forced to do inside projects, such as organizing my kitchen pantry cabinet where we keep baking ingredients, breakfast cereals, sauces, snacks, and many many many miscellaneous food products. It's too easy to just open the doors, dishevel the whole thing while rummaging around looking for something, and then close the doors to hide the mess. Indeed, it looked like it had been hit by a weather bomb!

After a few hours of sorting, taste-testing, and tossing, it's still not perfect, but it it is looking a whole lot better. The photos are of some of my favourite "finds" from the clean-up and restoration -  some interesting left-behinds by our international students and other items that I knew I had somewhere but just couldn't find it!

Comments