Pastel de tres leches

Summer Update

Being on "vacation" should not mean taking a vacation from my blog, but apparently, it has. However, my time off this summer has not been entirely free; I spent two weeks finishing off a college education diploma, planted a garden, painted the deck, and had family visiting. I have been to the beach twice, met up with some dear friends at Lobster Carnival in Pictou, and made one classic road trip with Dave Campbell to Halifax to get my passport renewed. 

with friends @ Carnie
freshly painted deck/not-so-cool hand with panoramic shot
@ Maxwell's Plum on Passport Renewal's Eve collecting references and guarantor for passport renewal application; shocking to realize I've known Cindy for 10 years, B-Dawg for 20 years, and Dave Campbell for 30 years!!!
So far this summer no surfing, sailing, or hurricane parties, but there is still plenty of summer left. PLEASE.

Comments