Pastel de tres leches

Tequila Summer Institute

Sangria certainly helped with my initial uptake of the Spanish language when I moved to Spain, so I think if I drink enough margaritas, I can reach an advanced level of Spanish by the end of summer.


If you are also  interested in self-directed language acquisition, here is the list of resources which I developed for our summer course; exam is August 25th at the MacBouch which happily coincides with the 10th Annual Point Michaud Surf Classic.


Tequila-based drinks and learning Spanish 200:

Resources:
  1. Classic Margarita Recipe from allrecipes.com
  2. Other drinks made with tequila
  3. Bowdoin Spanish Grammar (beginner) - online interactive Spanish lessons
  4. Acceso - intermediate Spanish lessons from OER Commons
  5. Google Translate
  6. Once TV - Mexcian tv, specifically the show Bebidas de Mexico: Tequila - an entire half hour tv show on everything there is to know about tequila, in Spanish, but that doesn't matter; mix a margarita y disfrutalo!

Comments