Pastel de tres leches

Sun-day

Finally we had a nice day with some sunshine ... eventually. It started out quite foggy on the Riviera this morning:

suffocatingly foggy
However, I spent most of the day out to Mummy's for phase II of the Garage Clean-out in celebration of upcoming Richmond County Heavy Garbage Pick-up; out in Dundee, the sun was shining and the black flies were biting. 

After a day of garage junk-chucking AND planting another drill of potatoes (Yukon Gold & Blue Right Thru (don't know the real name)), I returned to the Riviera where the fog had finally burned off and the sunshine had caught up. I let the chickens out of their coop to roam on the lawn which I had managed to mow yesterday thanks to my new spark plug. I set about blogging at the kitchen table while keeping an eye out for Ms. Fox.


The hens took their sweet time coming home to roost ... but who can blame them? They are outdoor girls, just like me.


Comments