Pastel de tres leches

Vote for Cheryl's Birthday Cake

When I was two years old, my sister Cheryl was born. All winter long I had picked out potential little brothers from the Sears Wishbook, but when Mummy called from the hospital to tell me that I had a sister instead, I could have cared less; I just wanted my Mummy home ASAP. 

warping her mind at a young age with sailboat
I thought Cheryl was really cool right from Day 1. She is, after all, my piano duet partner for Brahms' Hungarian Dance, my shipmate, and the other half of every MarshallSisterSandwich.

trying to get picked up (by Thorne) on Statia

Cheryl's birthday is next Saturday - February 16th - and tradition dictates that I bake her a birthday cake. The question is, what kind? Chocolate of course - that's a given. But I have 3 different chocolate cakes in mind, so I'm taking it to the B&K poll (below this post) so you can help me decide:
  1. Black Magic Cake (which I make every year for her birthday, and she for mine)
  2. Chocolate Cake with Créme (never made it before/sounds killer + I have all the ingredients)
  3. Triple Chocolate Cheesecake (never made a cheesecake I didn't inhale love) 

    Vote NOW!

Comments