Pastel de tres leches

Sept. Long Wknd

Vacation is over, but I refuse to believe summer is over. I only did half the stuff on my beginning of summer TO DO List. However, the abundance of suddenly all-at-once ripe vegetables in mummy's garden says otherwise. What exactly can one do with 10 ripe cucumbers? Hmmmm....

And besides all that:
  • there is another wedding to attend this weekend (and I haven't even posted about BFF's yet)
  • we have a hen with a possibly prolapsed vent in solitary coop confinement
  • mildew is growing on the cucumber leaves in the greenhouse
  • Sammy is in heat again
  • AND the surf is picking up while I'm not at the beach
lobster for dinner (so it must still be summer, right?)
reality: mess'o'beans from mummy's garden that need to deal
BFF and her MAN (more on this later)
not givin' up the dream!!!

Comments