Pastel de tres leches

9th Annual Point Michaud Surf Classic

Mark your calenders! Too bad I'll be away at BFF's wedding ... otherwise I'd be here:

2012-PMSC
click here for PMSC schedule of events!

Required PMSC Reading and Listening:
  • SANS - Surfing Association of Nova Scotia (background info on the scene)
  • My Dog Sam - check out the band's facebook page, and then rock out with them at the Surf Classic Saturday night dance at the MacBouch in St. Peter's
    me with side part and John
    from My Dog Sam 
  • Matt Mays - NS musician AND surfer! Incidentally, his hair looks so great on his homepage it's making me think about switching back to a side part (you can vote in the comments section below :)  
  • And, of course, click on the Magic Seaweed forecast for Point Michaud on the B&K sidebar for updates on conditions 

Comments