Pastel de tres leches

What's Up ... in the greenhouse

Temps hit 85F/30C in the greenhouse today once the fog lifted after lunch. Stuff is growing. I was a bit concerned that blossoms might not get pollinated in the polymar-enclosed environment even with the doors and windows open, but there was a bumblebee (carrying two saddlebags of nectar) and two wasps in there today doing their thing in the tomato plants. Here's what's up:

bell peppers
peas starting to climb
we will have at least one jack o'lantern
tomato forest
more tomatoes
zucchini?
spicy salad mix
And oh ya, I'm off shampoo again. I managed to do without it for the entire month of January; now my goal is to be bubbles-free for July and August. I will probably lather-up prior to Lian's wedding on August 25th, but until then it's baking soda, molasses, and apple cider vinegar for the tresses. Check out results after day 1:

like the t-shirt says, honeys. hahaha.