Pastel de tres leches

It's over..... :(

The long weekend is over, and what did I accomplish?
Let's review that pesky "Things to do this weekend" list that I made last Thursday evening while drinking wine...

Things to do this weekend:
  1. Plant some herbs in the kitchen windows ... basil, cilantro, parsley, tarragon (my favourite), maybe sage and rosemary too. The chives are already up in the herb garden outside, toughing it out. Okay, I did dig some window boxes out of the barn and filled them with soil and put them on my window sills. I contest that the soil needs to warm up before I can plant the seeds.
  2. Think about ordering that greenhouse ... DONE!
  3. Run! a 5K and a 7K.  It was rainy and cold all weekend. I did run a 5K on Friday though.
  4. Clean this house - guests coming next week! It was done, but it's half dirtied-up again.
  5. Attend party for Ken on Saturday evening. DONE.
  6. Cook something. DONE
  7. Other. DONE - roasted a chicken and had mummy over for dinner, watched the Masters, went shopping...bought two pairs of espadrilles to wear in the greenhouse ;)
 All in all, a good weekend...so nice to have four days off!